Junior Finance or Accounting Specialist /
Applying for the vacancy has ended
Solvay attracts, retains and develops employees to their highest potential and is recognized as a global employer of choice. Whether you are a professional already in the workforce or a soon-to-be graduate, Solvay offers you opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Are you ready to build a brighter future?
Are you Accurate and attentive to details with high sense of responsibility?
Do you have good English skills – written and verbal?
Are you studying or graduated from studies in Finance or have genuine interest in the field?
Do you have strong computer skills and consider yourself a fast learner?
COME, join our Accounts Payable Team based in Riga to:
- Process issued invoices to the Solvay Group entities
- Ensure invoice discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner and in compliance to the established process
- Provide answers to suppliers inquiries on invoice payment status and follow up on pending issues
- Delivering individual results towards achieving team’s Key Performance Indicator
- Ability to cover work evening shifts (16:00-01:00) twice per week maximum
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
- A market-competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits (travel compensation, lunch coupons, excellent health insurance, international projects and environmet etc)
- Opportunities to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and inspiring opportunities to learn from the experts
- Challenging projects and all the possibilities to grow above your own!
- Temporary contract with potential to go permanent
- Possibility to combine studies with work
Lūgums CV un motivācijas vēstuli sūtīt uz firstname.lastname@example.org vai izmantot iekšējo portāla pieteikšanos sistēmu.
Vacancies you might be interested in
About the company
Solvay Business Services Latvia - is a part of Solvay Group that is an international chemical and advanced materials production company. Solvay is headquartered in Brussels with about 30,000 employees spread across 53 countries.
Solvay Business Services in Riga operates as Global Business Services Center and provides variety of services to Solvay group. 200 employees work in Data Management, Finance, HR, IT, Order Fulfilment, Procurement and Hazard Communication. We speak English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Latvian and Dutch. Among our employees are students, young specialists and experienced professionals with knowledge to share.
We're looking for results-oriented, innovative people such as you, who welcome the opportunity to make a difference every day. Join our team and make the difference!