Intern in Deal Handling Department
Applying for the vacancy has ended
Looking for new opportunities in your career? Wherever you’re heading, let’s go there together.
Our ambition is to be an exceptional place to work. We will put our very best effort into your personal and professional development – because when you grow, we grow. Our dream is to be the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel. Whatever your goal is, let’s make each other’s dreams come true. Come grow with us.
Circle K Business Centre in Riga, Latvia is looking for:
INTERN in Deal Handling Department
(Temporary positon for 6 months)
- Student of Finance, Business administration or relevant
- Good English language skills
- Very good computer skills (MS Office)
- Improvement driven and good team player
- Positive attitude and willingness to gain new skills.
Would you like to:
- Take part in securing, controlling and following up the fuel data?
- Help colleagues to resolve discrepancies and errors?
- Take part in periodical close processes?
What you can expect at Circle K:
- Paid internship
- International environment
- Career opportunities
- Great working conditions
- Fruit in the office
- Flexible working hours
- New technologies
- Great team
We encourage you to apply by 18th of October, 2018.
We know great companies are built from within, by great people like you. Come grow with us!
Circle K Business Centre SIA
PVN Nr: LV40103511774
Duntes iela 6, Rīga, Latvija LV-1013
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 14.07.2019
- Internship • Salary(net): from 250 to 400 EUR monthly • till 13.07.2019
- Internship • till 18.07.2019
- Work • Salary(gross): from 430 to 500 EUR monthly • till 02.07.2019
About the company
Circle K Business Centre (previously Statoil Fuel & Retail Business Centre) was established in January 2012 and has been rapidly growing ever since. Today approximately 550 employees are working here at Business Centre, delivering professional services in several languages to 8 countries: Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia and Ireland. Circle K Business Centre supports Circle K Europe within Finance & Control, IT, HR, Transport Fuel, and Customer Service.