Front desk and hospitality internship in a really nice hostel in Seville, Spain
Applying for the vacancy has ended
Our collaborator is a hostel in Seville city center which offers a great service to young travellers, offering an extremely well located hostel and nice service and facilities. They have customers from all around the world, and it is extremely important for them to maintain a great environment.
- Fluent in English
- Able to provide a training agreement
- Open to operate in different shifts Morning, Afternoon, Night, depending on the candidate.
- Intermediate Spanish.
As a Reception and Customer relationship management member of a hostel, you will have to get involved in many different tasks, whilst remaining positive and keeping a smile on your face when dealing with customers. We really believe that this will be a really good experience to get to know different hotel areas.
- Develop customer service policies and procedures
- Handle face-to-face enquiries from customers
- Checking guests in and out
- Basic concierge assistance
- Planning and organizing group arrivals
- Day to day processing and input of group reservations while following hotel reservations policy
- Maintaining a positive selling approach to maximise yield in both occupancy and rates
- Liaising with other departments to prepare for group arrivals
- Assisting the Front office with closing accounts
- Answering all of the calls promptly in a courteous and efficient manner
Housing + breakfast is offered to interns. All expenses are also covered, electricity, internet, water...
Housing is shared with other employees/interns so you need to agree with that.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Work • till 20.06.2019
- Internship • till 26.05.2019
- Internship • till 09.06.2019
- Work • Salary(gross): from 430 to 940 EUR monthly • till 25.05.2019