TRAINEE PROGRAM - Junior positions for various departments
Apply till 26.11.2017
We belong to the Digital Enablement and Information Technology teams
Transforming the CEMEX Way of working through digitalization is our key priority
Located in Prague, we maintain a global impact and a multicultural mentality
Are you up for a challenge? Check out who we are looking for and apply for our international TRAINEE PROGRAM
Why not? Now, is a great time to be at CEMEX as we are well-positioned to grow and succeed. We are a dynamic organization providing unique development opportunities for employees as we understand that our biggest advantage are our people.
Using the latest technologies, we develop innovative business processes designed to improve our commercial operational model and operational excellence in constantly changing markets. Our Digital Enablement and IT teams are constantly evolving, researching, designing, implementing new technologies and global processes to streamline operations in CEMEX.
We are passionate, technically savvy, energetic people who love challenges and learning. Our teams are multinational with people from all over the world, enjoying the benefits of a diverse community, creative in solutions and approaches. We work and coordinate projects as a chain, with every link being equally important in creating value for the business and our customers.
At CEMEX, we are not just building the future, we are building a digital future.
Who are we looking for?
Junior positions for various departments:
* Data Science Analyst
* Business Process Analyst
* Software Engineer (Mobile Developer)
* Software Engineer (Web Developer)
* UX/UI Designer
* Change Management Consultant
What´s in it for YOU?
• A unique chance being part of the most important IT project in the history of the company and an opportunity to contribute to building our new future
• Work in a modern and cool design office in Prague
• Responsibilities and tasks with global impact in a multicultural environment
• Designing, developing and suggesting solutions – no maintenance or ticketing
• A broad range of opportunities for personal growth
• Notebook and mobile phone for both business and private use within the CZ
• Other benefits: coffee, tea & soft drinks, fresh fruit & vegetable every day, fully covered meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays, regular massages at work, pension contribution, FlexiPass, Multisport Card, etc.)
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 08.12.2017
- Work • till 26.11.2017
- Internship • till 09.12.2017
- Internship • till 30.11.2017
About the company
CEMEX is a global building materials company that provides high-quality products and reliable service to customers and communities in more than 50 countries throughout the world, and maintains trade relationships in 100 nations. We work hard to develop and deliver the best solutions in cement, ready-mix, and aggregates...so we can transform ideas into reality.
In June 2016 CEMEX Services Group s.r.o. was established in Prague as a dedicated service center for CEMEX in specific areas of the business worldwide. Our objective is to share best practices and maintain the position of a Centre of Excellence in the areas of Process, IT, Business Service Operations for the CEMEX organization. Our reach is global as well as local; our experts support the Czech, European and global businesses and operations