Applying for the vacancy has ended
BIBUS Baltics SIA is looking for an intern in the field of either mechatronics, hydraulics or pneumatics.
- You have to be at least a first year student in a technical university;
- You have to have an interest in mechatronics, hydraulics, pneumatics, etc.
- You have to hold English, Russian and Latvian languages;
- You have to be a self-confident and persistant person.
- Monitor and answer on the daily inquiries from clients;
- Assist the clients with the technical issues and provide them with the best solution possible;
- Accept orders from the clients and enter them into the CRM system;
- Make sure the "inquiry-offer-order-delivery cycle" is completed.
- Internship in a growing engineering company;
- Trainings about the company's products and services;
- Flexible working hours (a possibility to work from home);
- Experience and knowledge sharing from all levels of the company's management;
- Friendly and responsive colleagues.
Vacancies you might be interested in
About the company
BIBUS Baltics SIA is engaged in sales, distribution and technical support of pneumatic, hydraulic, mechatronic and environmental technology equipment and accessories in the Baltic Countries: Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.
BIBUS Baltics SIA enjoys the full support and backing of BIBUS HOLDING AG, who in their capacity as a technical trading company has over 60 years of experience in the field of pneumatics and hydraulics. With the BIBUS group, currently consisting of over 30 subsidiaries throughout Europe and Asia, we have the ability to provide a diversity of industries with a complete engineering solution for all their needs and applications.
Our goal at BIBUS Baltics SIA is to supply our customers with superior quality products at affordable prices, delivered on time and backed up with consistent aftersales service and technical support they can rely on.